Child Custody
Child Support
Divorce Mediation
Divorce FAQ
About Us
Contact Us






Child Support


In most cases, the amount of child support payable by a non-custodial parent to a custodial parent is determined according to the Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines.  For an official copy of the latest Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines click here.


Home ] Alimony ] Appeals ] Child Custody ] [ Child Support ] Divorce Mediation ] Divorce FAQ ] Paternity ] About Us ] Contact Us ]


Bolgen & Bolgen

110 Winn Street, Suite 204, Woburn, MA  01801

Phone:  781-938-5819  Fax:  781-938-7421
For questions concerning this website, email webmaster@bolgenlaw.com


Copyright 2005-2016 Bolgen & Bolgen.  All rights reserved.  These materials have been prepared by Bolgen & Bolgen for informational purposes only and are not legal advice.  The material posted on this website is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship, and readers should not act upon it without seeking professional counsel.